Many of our clients contact us because they need advice on how to put the CE Mark on their products. Some clients already know about the CE marking process but do not have the time or equipment to do the necessary assessments and tests for themselves. Others are completely new to the process and need help to understand what the requirements are and how to apply them to their products.
Whichever category you fall into, Conformance can support and advise you on the best route to get your product CE marked.
Our team of expert engineers are ready to help you navigate the CE marking process.
- Free initial consultation to assess your requirements and plan the CE marking of your product.
- Identify the directives, EHSRs and standards, which apply.
- Assess the product and review compliance with the applicable requirements.
- Provide you with a report outlining areas of non-compliance and advice to help you rectify them.
- Help you to identify and work with a Notified Body if you need to.
- Help to compile a technical file, which contains the information required by the directives.
- Provide a draft Declaration of Conformity and help you complete it.
- Offer follow up advice when you need it.
Working With Conformance
The following link takes you to our company procedure which demonstrates the steps we follow to assist you in CE Marking your product