Our team of consultants are ready to help you understand your obligations under the Construction Products Regulation (CPR). We will clarify if your products need CE Marking and if so we will help you to complete the process.
- Initial consultation to assess your requirements and decide how we can help.
- Provide detailed guidance on requirements of CPR and harmonised standards
- Provide documented clarification where products do not legally require CE Marking against the CPR
- Conduct gap analysis assessments and provide plan of route to compliance
- Supply template or prepare tailored supporting documentation - CE Mark, Declaration of Performance (DoP) & Factory Production
- Control manual (FPC)
- Provide support with whole process from start to finish including dealing with Notified Body (where applicable)
- Carry out pre assessment visits for manufactureres prior to Notified Body audits.
Our recent industry experience includes:
- Steel Fabrication
- Doors - Industrial & Commercial doors (powered) & Pedestrian doors and windows
- Windows and Glass/glazing
- Chimneys and Flues
- Precast concrete products and additives/aggregates for cement
- Sprinkler systems
- Sanitaryware WC’ s, washbasins, shower cubicles etc.
- Roofing sheeting (steel)
- Road restraint systems
- Traffic control equipment – Road Signs
- Metal framing components – Stud walling systems
- Waterproofing liquids
- Bitumen and PVC roofing materials
Frequently Asked Questions
Other relevant products and services we offer
Our shop allows you to purchase a range of useful resources such as self-certification packs, checklists and declaration formats.
You can purchase consultancy from our online shop in blocks of 30 or 60 minutes to provide quick help when you need it.
Our machinery training covers the requirements of the Machinery Directive and how to ensure your machinery complies. We also do more basic 'introduction to CE marking' courses.
We can assist with interpreting the requirements of the directives and standards and applying them to your products. We can also draft instruction manuals, check the content of product labels, data plates, and packaging.
If you are unsure what technical documentation you need to show compliance with the Directives we can provide contents lists and formats for compiling and storing the information.
You will find checklists and formats for risk assessment in our online shop. We have many other checklists and report formats which are not in the shop - please contact us if you are looking for something specific and can't find it.
We will visit your works to inspect and assess your machinery and identify any areas which do not comply with the applicable directives and standards.
We provide guides which identify the applicable directives and standards for your product and all the other information you will need to do your own assessments. Every guide is tailored to your specific requirements and includes detailed information on how to do the assessment, checklists and formats for recording the results and a draft of the Declaration of Conformity you will need to sign when the process is complete.