Our safety consultants have a huge wealth of knowledge and experience of the industry stretching back over 20 years and constantly keep themselves updated on developing technologies, assessment and protection methods and changes to the directives, regulations and standards.
We have all the expertise and experience necessary to assist with all aspects of explosion risk assessments required by the directives, including hazardous substance assessment, hazardous area classification and ignition hazard assessment.
We are happy to give you advice on any aspect of the ATEX Directive compliance and will discuss your requirements with you to provide a tailored response. If required, we can assess your equipment against current requirements and provide you with a comprehensive report identifying any possible areas of concern, recommendations for improvements and guidance to help you comply. Alternatively, if you prefer we can provide you with support and documentation to complete the assessment yourselves.
Below are a number of recent case studies that demonstrate how Conformance has met our customers' needs for ATEX compliance.
Our recent experience
- Natural gas combustion system area classification for steel strip furnace, lime-kilns and drying ovens.
- CE Ex marking assessment of motor/gearbox drives for large oilseed solvent extractors.
- Ex ‘p’ protection of gas analysers.
- ATEX assessment and technical files for a pump manufacturer’s wide range of oil and process pumps.
- DSEAR assessment of solvent printing and coating plant for film.
- ATEX CE/Ex marking assessments for several pharmaceutical mixing vessel manufacturers.
- ATEX CE/Ex marking of coke crusher.
- DSEAR assessment and explosion protection document for coal handling, blending and storage facility.