Our pressure equipment consultants have a huge well of knowledge and experience of the industry stretching back over 20 years and constantly keep themselves updated on developing technologies/manufacturing practices and any changes or updates to applicable directives, standards and regulations.
We have all the expertise and experience necessary to assist with all aspects of the PED, including interpreting the scope and exclusions, categorisation, standards, materials, design, welding and manufacturing, inspection and pressure testing, global conformity assessment of assemblies, Notified Bodies and approvals, certification, technical files and declarations of conformity
We are happy to give you advice on any aspect of PED compliance and will discuss your requirements with you to provide a tailored response. If required, we can assess your equipment against current regulations, provide you with a comprehensive report identifying any possible areas of concern, corrective actions and guidance to help you comply. Alternatively, if you prefer we can provide you with support and documentation to carry this process out yourselves.
Our recent experience
- Assist a user with avoiding the Global Conformity Assessment procedure for a turbine power generation system constructed for their own use.
- Assist with CE marking a transportable gas cylinder for use as a breathing apparatus compressed air cylinder.
- Gas stirring systems for secondary steelmaking ladles.
- Design of 350bar and 1520bar isostatic press vessels for ceramic products.
- CE marking of commercial heat pump system for supermarket heating and refrigeration.
- CE marking of steelworks heat recovery steam boiler system.