Precast concrete panel manufacturer
Client had been manufacturing precast wall panels for years and had to integrate requirements of the CPR and harmonised standard EN 14992. In order to comply with their legal obligations and continue the business.
CPR (regulation not a Directive) and harmonized standard EN 14992.
What we did:
- Helped the client integrate the requirements of the standard.
- Provided guidance and assistance with product testing.
- Helped to expand the companies ISO9001 QMS to cover the Factory Production Control requirements of EN 14492.
- Supported client through successful factory audit.
- Provided Declaration of Performance and CE Mark templates.
What the customer did:
- Carried out some basic testing of the products as defined in the standard.
- Spent time reorganising work shops and yard plus a little housekeeping.
- Trained personnel on new requirements and roles.
- Brought internal administration requirements up to level required by the standard.
Client adopted the requirements of the CPR and EN 14492, was successful with the FPC audit, received certification from the Notified Body and continued manufacturing products.