Manufacturer of glass fiber reinforced composite noise absorbent and noise reflective barriers.
The company had recently changed hands and rebranded. They required our assistance to ensure that the CE Marking requirements were still being met.
CPR (regulation not a Directive) and harmonized standard EN 14388
What we did:
- Collated, reviewed and identified gaps in clients historic test data against requirements of the standard.
- Obtained re issued test information in line with then new company name.
- Clarified requirements of the standard and provided advice/guidance.
- Prepared Declaration of Performance and CE Mark templates.
- Provided continued support with development of new products.
Client organized testing of products where gaps were identified, to ensure all products were in compliance and continued to manufacture.