Conformance ltd started supporting clients with the CPR when it was introduced in 2013, prior to this we provided assistance with the CPD (Construction Products Directive) but on a much smaller scale. During this time the company’s knowledge and experience of many different construction product types has increased due to the ever-increasing number of customers and projects we have provided support for.
We are happy to give advice on any product covered by the CPR and its harmonised standards, we are also happy to give advice where a construction product is not covered by a standard and therefore does not need to be CE Marked. If required we can help to clarify scope of Standards, we can provide a complete service to take you through the CE Marking process from start to finish or we can provide you with guidance and templates to allow you to carry the process out yourselves.
Our recent experience
- Steel Fabrication
- Doors – Industrial, Commercial & Pedestrian doors and windows
- Windows and Glass/glazing
- Chimneys and Flues
- Precast concrete products – floor and wall sections, lintels, blocks
- Sprinkler systems
- Sanitaryware – WC’ s, washbasins, shower cubicles etc.
- Roofing sheeting (steel)
- Road restraint systems
- Traffic control equipment – Road Signs
- Metal framing components – Stud walling systems
- Waterproofing liquids
- Bitumen and PVC roofing materials