Whether your product is in the initial design stage or you have completed designs and produced a prototype, Conformance can assist you with our Product Design Service. We will check your design meets the relevant EHSRs ( Essential Health and Safety Requirements), advise you on any non-compliance and assist you with completing your Declaration of Conformity and Technical File.
This service is extremely popular with our clients as receiving CE compliance advice at this stage often saves a great deal of time and money later. Making changes to a completed and launched product can be very costly and time consuming.
Our team of expert engineers are ready to help you navigate the CE marking process.
- Free initial consultation to assess your requirements and plan the CE marking of your product.
- Identify the directives, EHSRs and standards which apply to your product.
- Conduct a design review to verify compliance with the applicable requirements.
- Provide you with a report outlining areas of non-compliance and advice to help you rectify them.
- Help to compile a technical file which contains the information required by the directives.
- Provide a draft Declaration of Conformity and help you complete it.
- Offer follow up advice when you need it.